Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Gay Gnome

Sister #2 likes going to estate sales. She saw him there and thought of me and the accumulating Objets de in the garden becoming. Sister #2 has a sense of humor. I brought you a gay gnome she says.





















My mother bought me a frog at a craft fair only a week or so before. The Gay Gnome and The Frog. Wishing.





















Objets de and broken crockery are accumulating around the shores of Turd Blossom Lake. It's the landing spot and holding area where I empty my truck. Stuff accumulates. Shiny objects and bower birds. Why fight it?



























At some point things will begin to spill out into the wild cultivated gardens.





















Where most of it could easily disappear into the Lush. It takes big junk, er art, to stand out in the tall flower meadow.





















Could I, should I build a midden of broken crockery and accumualating objets de?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

While you ponder, it appears to be happening!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Go for it.

Sallysmom said...

Maybe so.

beverly said...

"Shiny objects and bower birds" Hilarious. I guess we are all bower birds. I agree with Lisa!

Garden Broad said...

Everyone needs a midden of some beloved trinkets, of some size, somewhere. The garden is an excellent place to start!