Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Intermission

Every once in a while someone comes along and reads all of Outside Clyde from the beginning and never says a word. It takes weeks to do it. Someone is doing that right now. It makes me wonder.




















I know they are checking in to the present. That's nice, because I am ready to show the garden. Yesterday afternoon was a nice intermission between rain and snow. It was an approach to the needed conditions.




















The right day will come.




















The garden in winter is a being unto itself. There is much to see.




















Because I made it so.












Then there was a fresh dollop of snow.


5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Yep, it looks like someone came around with a can of that spray whipped cream and went around all of your evergreens. Such is winter. Interesting that you can tell someone is reading and yet not commenting on your blog from the beginning. How do you see that?

Christopher C. NC said...

More dollops of white spray cream coming up this week Lisa. Maybe next week will be warmish. My site meter shows the mystery reader's activity. I've had a few speak up when they are finished.

Tracy said...

I'm reading from the beginning. I love see gardens evolve. Yours is stunning.

Christopher C. NC said...

Well hello there Tracy. Welcome. Thank you so much for enjoying the gardens. Nature and I have been having fun.

Tracy said...

I love the both the lush and the under garden, great idea. I garden on 0.17 acres in Winchester VA. No room for a wild garden. Plus I'm on hardpan so all gardening in raised beds. I do have asters and Joe Pie in one. I'm working on more winter interest. Red twig, evergreens, evergreen ground covers.