Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My Eyes

I'm beginning to think my camera has cataracts too. Or cold air has a different consistency for light refraction. Or is full of smoke I can't smell. Everything is enveloped in a barely perceptible perpetual fog. My eyes!





















That would be my right eye to you that comes out first.





















Imperceptible fog or not, if they see it, they will talk about it amongst themselves.





















Now I watch for the weather and a good weekend day to coincide.


3 comments:

C. C. said...

How odd. I had the same sensation yesterday. Thought my glasses had fogged or were dirty, but I wasn't wearing them. And I do have cataracts, but I've never seen such cloudiness.

Christopher C. NC said...

CC maybe we were seeing some kind of winter evaporation process as the frozen solid ground began to thaw out.

C. C. said...

I like that theory.