Sunday, January 21, 2018

Niwaki

The snowdrops are waking. The first Witch Hazel is starting to bloom. I am planning a pop-up garden tour. The garden is ready. I will watch the weather and aim for the perfect snowless day.




















Today was good. I went outside to tidy up a bit.




















It was so nice out there, I went Niwakie. I said I was going to prune them.




















The final resting place.




















I cut all the grass stems that were snapped and not going to stand back up. It is far too early for the full chop down. I tidied.




















I think niwaki will work just fine here.





















One more brush stroke in the painting.





















They told Pearl Fryar you can't do that. He didn't listen. That is a habit of mine too.





















It begins early in the year 2018. Some bondage will be required to spread the trunks apart.




















I'm not at all worried that it won't fit in. I'm ready to show off the Under Garden. I have baby Niwaki.


1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You are going to have little clouds near the ground. I didn't know it was called Niwaki. One learns something every day. Pearl would be proud of you.