Monday, January 15, 2018

No Looking For Snowdrops

This is all you get from me for Bloom Day. There was no point in looking, even though I have seen them coming up in two places. There are hundreds more. The snow will melt. They will come up.

It's too cold. Another pulse of snow and colder cold is scheduled for tomorrow. The snowdrops will wait it out. All activity will cease.

Go look for activity at May Dreams Gardens.




















I do have an orchid in bloom, but this is all you get.


4 comments:

Lea said...

Somehow I expected you to have much deeper snow!
Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

Christopher C. NC said...

Much deeper snow is coming tomorrow Lea and today there was a some melt.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

My only offering to GBBD is an inside bloom, Limey Begonia is giving up a few blooms. Outside it is too cold and the snow too deep this month. I do know that the snowdrops were up about an inch before the snow. Happy GBBD anyway.

Sallysmom said...

Love that chimney pic in your Jan. 13 post.