Saturday, January 27, 2018

Listen To The 'Aina

Me bad. I did not get much done on a useable winter day. I barely reached a state of puttering.




















I wandered around pretending it was the first time I had ever been here. How did wandering like that feel?




















A  little path definition is in order. I know where they are by feel.




















Others could get lost and not know where to turn.




















I'm never fond of the hairball in the fire pit. That had to go. Should I plan to have a real fire when the weather and a good day coincide?




















According to the diagnosis winter is not done. I may be forced to use that pencil and erasure by the stack of forms this week. That is fine. I just need a nice intermission in the coming weeks.




















The longer it takes, the more snowdrops and Witch Hazels there will be.


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is a good thing to have your paths clearly recognizable. Paths need to draw you though the garden. Get those taxes done then you can forget about them. You are going to get busy any day now. It is supposed to get cold and snowy here in a couple of days. Must get out and enjoy the warmth now.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lisa my paths right now are the same leaf litter as the rest of the garden. I realized that could be a problem for people who don't know where they are going. Ick, taxes. I have another month of loafing a best and that is when I supposed to get a lot of work done in the gardens here.