Tuesday, July 28, 2009

F Is For Flunked

You can use a sanitary T going from the horizontal to the vertical.
You may not use a sanitary T going from the vertical to the horizontal.
Some of the joyous pronouncements from the inspector man.
The plumbing drain lines just plain flunked and must be done over - about from scratch.

Oh and by the way you need a four inch line going into the turdbox even though three inch line is fine for the part that precedes it.



And I tell my self in the big picture of things this does not amount to much.

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Well, I will say it for you...this is a bunch of bull turds.

chuck b. said...

Sigh!

Christopher C. NC said...

I guess that would be a Bull Sigh!

Now forge ahead.

Anonymous said...

AAGGHH! So sorry to hear this. Time for the hacksaw.....good for you; positive attitude.

bev

Cindy, MCOK said...

Well, dang, Christopher! I know that's not what you wanted to hear. I hope the re-do goes smoothly and uneventfully.

Lola said...

OMG, Christopher. Why didn't he tell you that to begin with. Does he really know what he is doing!!!!
So sorry, my friend, that you have to do the job over.
Good attitude you have. Sometimes we must just stop & laugh.

Frances said...

I have to agree with all other comments. Bev said what I was going to say, but Lisa was on target. I sigh along with Chuck and dang along with Cindy. But Lola's point of why didn't he tell you that before really rings a bell. Oh well, forging is the only choice you have. It will be done someday and all of this will be a distant bad dream of the past. At least you know what needs to be done with the Ts and the pipes.
Frances

Siria said...

Ditto to all the comments! Tomorrow is another day.