Friday, December 16, 2011

Rain Delay

So I spent the day at the house next door cleaning up after the floor man so I can put the house back together. Why oh why do I wear my glasses when I clean? It looks like the floor man got into a fight with the glue for the vinyl floor in the napping room and lost. Then there is the sad fact that many things in that house have not been moved in fifteen years. And when I do something I might have a slight tendency to be a little compulsive. I had to stop half way through from exhaustion and exasperation.

Doesn't the fog add a whole new mysterious element to the garden to be. One day the two holly trees on the left will frame an entrance into another part of the garden.



The low light and thick fog kind of make my low budget hardscape elements in the garden to be almost interesting, maybe even intriguing.



All of this can be seen quite well from the scenic byway during the barren season. I just know there have to be people scratching things as they drive by looking.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Boy, do I know about time for dust & such to collect. A long time here for the move.
I really like your approach to the basement patio from the utility road.
Eery, but I kinda like that fog. Not good for driving tho.

Anonymous said...

You have all winter to clean it. Take your time.
Sallysmom