Saturday, December 3, 2011

The View

Eighty five feet lower down in elevation isn't quite the same as the view from the resident gardeners house. I have wires in my view. My view is wires. Things could be much much worse so I don't lament the tragedy of my viewless condition. I have scenery. That will do.



A house on a hill. A 4000 foot high hill. There is really only one way a house in these hills can't have a background of more hills. It's at the very top. I bet they have a view.



I may not have my own view, but by the time I get home I have seen more views in one day than most will see all year. And I have scenery.

5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Gosh, those wires really set you off. I live in a suburb. An old suburb that has plenty of wires to irritate one. I have learned to ignore them. I hope you do too. There is so much more to see than wires.

Gail said...

Christopher, I have two poles and wires that show up in almost all my photos~They push my buttons! Scenery and views! I can't wait to see them all in May 2012!

Lola said...

I have those nasty wires too. Seems a person can't get away from them. I think they should all be underground.

Christopher C. NC said...

Yes the wires bug me. I can't help it. But if I didn't have all those wires there would be no sunny utility meadow. The wires still bug me though.

Siria said...

Hi Christopher...you have beauty all around you! The "view" at the Ingles parking lot is one of the best around, however, not much beauty there. I would take your beautiful surroundings any day!

Not posting much lately as I have computer problems! Viruses have derailed me for the moment! Ugh!!!