Friday, July 13, 2012

Pink And White

Allium somebodium who jump in my cart one day. It is doing quite well and when it is done blooming I plan to divide it into many new alliums.




















Pink tinged Lillium 'Polar Star'. Three dolla at the discard rack. All three came up fat and healthy. Only this one bloomed. The buds on the others turned into dry black husks. I think they may have gotten frost damage like so many of the other lilies this year. Maybe next year I'll get more.




















White Shasta Daisies. Will this be the annual iconic image of Hale Mana? I think I will need to help these cover more of the hill faster with a little division when they are done blooming too. I'm not finding any seedlings.




















I need large masses. More. More of each.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I love the Pink & White issue. More of the Lillium would be nice & diffidently more daisies. They sure are pretty.