Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Morning Glory Blues

A small cabin in the forest is slowly being surrounded by flowers. A good number of them are blue. Blue and white together make my favorite combination. If only I had the ruthless dedication to stick to that theme.




















But other colors creep in. The trellis behind the coral colored gladiolas has both blue and white morning glories on it. I wait for them to bloom.




















Will the morning glory vines bloom while the blue bush morning glories and the white Shasta Daisy are still in bloom. That would be nice.

I looked close and the bush morning glories are setting seed. The pollinators are making use of them. I like an annual that will self sow. It eliminates me having to work at germination. We will see what happens.




















A small cabin in the forest is slowly being surrounded by flowers.

2 comments:

Lola said...

And what beautiful blooms. The cabin in the forest is beyond compare. So lovely. So natural as tho it had been there forever.

Carol Michel said...

Someday it will be covered with flowers. Keep at it!