Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cold Pea Soup

It has been drizzling rain for the last forty eight hours up here on top. Down below I managed to get a full day and a half of work done before the rains finally began to fall.



I am strolless, stretched in a all kinds of directions, never having quite enough time to complete any corrective processes that will lead to a fully functioning cozy cabin. It feels like I could move in now. Most every thing does work. I can even have water if I don't mind the steady drip coming from behind the shower wall. It might be best to fix that first. Meanwhile I gather parts, tools and my wits as I investigate each corrective process that needs doing

My new baby Kousa Dogwood off the front porch has blooms. I am seeing them all over in my travels now, big, solid white and most showy. My baby will grow.



Cold Pea Soup is pretty good weather for planting new gardens One new garden is planted. The second is prepped and ready to go.

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Amazing how progress continues when you least expect it. Your baby is precious. It doesn't seem to mind the cold and rain.

Lola said...

That coolness is good for working in the garden. Nix on the rain tho.
I've enjoyed working in the garden with this coolness. Have the Back Corner Garden finished. I've now run out of space to stick a veggie or flower.
Your baby sure is pretty. Yes, it will grow & be more beautiful.