Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fire

The gas company finally got their act together and filled my tank. They followed up within the hour with a gasman to check for leaks and make sure all the appliances were working. I now have heat, cooking, dry clothes and hot water with a small leak.

The plumbing adventure continues. Reinstalling the shower knobs eliminated the big gush and left me with a healthy drip in the cold water line behind the wall of the shower. It's looking like I'm gonna have to break some tiles and backer board to get to that line. I'll do a little online research first to make the unassembly and reassembly go smoothly.



I met with a potential new client Monday morning and confirmed a new client on Monday evening. I start work at a new client's garden tomorrow. I have been work working every single day and it tends to wear me out. It's been a while. I'll get my groove back I'm sure.

In the meantime let's take a little stroll through the wild cultivated garden with very few words.









The annual weed Phacelia weaves in and out of most everything. It's a weed we like.






The Spots are done with the stroll. More food please.



The fancy gardener's shed high on a mountain in the wild cultivated garden.



This viburnum is just something I saw nearby after I went to work today after the gasman had finished his work this morning.



Everything is falling together the way it is supposed to I suppose. It just feels all heaped up into a big giant pile at the moment.

3 comments:

Lola said...

So glad the gasman came. Now you can cook. Sorry for not being able to take a shower. Just have to work clean. lol
That was a wonderful stroll. So many beautiful blooms to enjoy.

Siria said...

Hi Christopher! I'm happy to hear that things are falling into place. I know you must be pooped at the end of the day with all this work, but remember, "all this work" is the good news! I loved the stroll through the garden today. Your place is truly magical.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Busy busy. It is good to have the fire started. Hope your leak is easily fixed.