Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday In The Garden



The blog is the next best thing to being there. At least it will have to do.



The summer monsoon season has begun with regular afternoon showers. The lush is growing by leaps and bounds.





The paths in the ridge top garden were whacked this afternoon after work in preparation for visitors. The way things are growing it may need a touch up in another week.



Tomorrow the sunny utility meadow's paths will get whacked and a vegetable garden will get planted.





Then perhaps some plumbing or phone repairs may take place, if I am in the mood.



I will be. There is no point in putting it off and my schedule has no wiggle room.



At least there always seems to be enough time for a little stroll at the end of the day.

4 comments:

Siria said...

Hi Christopher!
It looks beautiful and I sure wish I could be there for the official garden tour and cozy cabin house warming. Good luck in getting all the needed repairs completed.

Larry said...

These views are spectacular... absolutely inspiring! Larry

Lola said...

Oh my, do I remember the tree/fence in the last pic from a former post?
It looks so different with all the plants. Beautiful.
I would be so honored, if it were possible for me, to wonder along those paths taking in all that beauty. The tour will be a success, so will the house warming of the Cozy Cabin.
You will find the time & have the inclination to have it all perfect when the day comes. I wish you the very best.
Finally, we are getting some much needed rain. Maybe it will help me finish the Back Corner Garden. Lots of Dew Berries back there. Ouch, for the briers. I hate it but they must go. I did enjoy some berries this Spring.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your end of day stroll is just the tonic for rest. Everything looks so beautiful.