Thursday, February 5, 2015

Below The Minimum Operating Temperature

It was too darn cold to be outside because the wind. It is a very good thing I made objects to look at outside that keep me entertained while I am stuck inside. I did a whole lot of nothing again today. I have a bit of angst about that. Something to look at takes the edge off.





















Something to look at lets me think about things that can be done when it isn't so darn cold. I have a heiau to build. I need rocks.





















Something to look at reminds me that things have been done, that things can be done again on another day.

Today was below my minimum operating temperature. I stayed inside.


4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Finish your taxes so you don't have to worry about that when it warms up.

Christopher C. NC said...

The cat ate my tabulatin pencil.

Lola said...

Oh my,kitties eating pencils.

Barry said...

A heiau does grow. And there are plenty rocks not far. It will be.