Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More Than Expected

This much snow was not part of my plan.





















The suggested amount was an inch at most. I planned for a dusting.





















It looks more like four inches.



















Now there is a suggestion that another two to four inches could be coming on Wednesday night.





















That was not in my plan either.





















My plan included getting some spring cleaning done in a long list of gardens.





















Instead what I got was watching a road grader go by because there was more snow than expected and the regular plow truck must be busy elsewhere.





















It's hard to get any spring cleaning done when the garden is buried in more snow than expected.





















I have this sinking feeling spring is just going to arrive one day unannouced and I will be scambling to get every thing done for the bulb displays.





















I am now very ready for the jet stream to move its loopy ass to a new location.



















I have chores to do.





















This was not in the plan.





















This was the plan. My driveway was going to refreeze and I was going to get unstuck. I managed to do it. I didn't plan for no shovelin' though. I don't shovel snow......except when things do not go according to plan.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Help is on the way!

Christopher C. NC said...

Well good. I think it is time to start prepping some new fields for root crops. Destruction. Just the kind of stuff you like. Followed by tidy, that I like.

Lola said...

Oh my,not the kind of weather that one would need. Sickness don't count.

Christopher C. NC said...

Lola I am officially tired of winter.