Monday, February 16, 2015

Wimpy Winter Storm

It started late with a quickly melting snow. An hour later it changed to rain and has been raining ever since.





















I will not be getting five to ten inches of snow. This was a rain storm, not a winter storm.



























That's all I got and it is already gone.



























Things could change in the night. The suggested low is nineteen.





















There are two more chances for a nice insulating blanket of snow before another round of mega-cold arrives. Thursday morning's low is pegged at -3 with a high of 12. I think a nice thick layer of snow should be involved with that kind of horrible.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!!! A high of 12??! This global warming is getting out of hand! I've heard of a "three dog night".....you must have a "three cat night"!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

We got your snow. We have those barbaric low temps too. Ugh.

Christopher C. NC said...

I get one more day of just cold and another chance at snow before the mega-cold arrives. The taxes are going in the mail at this very moment. I think I'll go clean the house next door.

Lola said...

Glad your taxes are done.

Christopher C. NC said...

Me too Lola.