Monday, February 17, 2014

I Wait

It melts.

There is still too much snow in town for me to do work kind work. Normally I will get three times the amount of snow as the rest of the county. I'll be buried in snow and there is nothing down there. The Big Snow was an equal opportunity distributor. I think I can get some work kind work in tomorrow at Client #1's.





















My Witch Hazel, Hamamelis x intermedia 'Unknown' came through the big snow just fine. The blooms look unfazed and still unfurled. I will give it two more bloom cycles, two more years of growth to prove it is worthy. In the mean time I can be on the look out for the real 'Diane'.



























So there will be a week of spring like weather with temps reaching into the 60's. The snow  will melt and it might even begin to feel like spring. I might even get some work in this week. But there are rumors out there already, that winter is set to return.

No comments: