Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Rain Fog

The snow melted. The wind howled. It poured rain. Then the fog rolled in.





















It was a lovely, warm, sunny day on the other side of the county. It was not when I came home. Cold, wet and dreary.



























I think I am seeing things. The fog could be playing tricks on me.





















But it is so dense I'm not seeing much. Maybe tomorrow. It's thirty three degrees and foggy. I might get rimed. We haven't had a good rime this winter. And a good rime is a sight to behold.


3 comments:

Danna said...

Which side of the county are you on? My place is in W. WVL on Wolfpen Mt; 3,100 ft; w. exposure.
Fairly mild there...not too high.

Lola said...

I remember this type of weather. 80 here. Too much of a swing in temps.

Christopher C. NC said...

Danna I was over your side today. I have a number of clients off Camp Branch Rd. and in Smky Mt. Sanctuary. I live way north on Hwy 209 that goes to Hot Springs. We are at the top, the last property in Haywood County right on the Madison County line and go from about 3800 to 4000 ft give or take.

Lola it has been a while since we had a good fog, back in the fall.